The Benevolent Überrito
Überrito has been an active member in the Houston community since we opened our doors in 1996 (under another name, of course), and we’re always looking for new and creative ways to help out our neighbors. After all, it’s our community, too, and we like to do more than just offer the best burritos in town.
So if your favorite school, sports team, band, church group or other fine organization is looking for fundraising opportunities, donations or sponsorships that might include some really good food, drop us a line. We’ll take a good, long look and see what we can do.
Please take some time to fill out our handy little form. We will contact you with questions and let you know if we can help. Due to the volume of requests that we receive, we are not able to partner with every organization. We handle requests on a case-by-case basis. Be sure to submit your request on your organization’s letterhead to help expedite the process.
We evaluate donation requests based on the following guidelines:
- Recipient must be a nonprofit organization and you must submit a copy of your organization’s tax exemption form with your request.
- Please complete and submit a completed request form below.
- Please submit your request as early as possible—at least 30 days in advance—to avoid scheduling conflicts and budget limitations.
- Be sure to submit your request on your organization’s letterhead along with your completed request form.
- Be sure you submit all elements required for your request at the same time. Incomplete requests will not be considered. You will not be contacted to supply missing information.
- Überrito does not donate to individuals, individuals seeking pledges or multiple requests from the same organization from multiple Überrito store locations.
- Employees of Überrito or MRI Corporation, Inc., family members and/or anyone living in the same household as an employee will not be eligible for donations.
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- Submission of a completed request form is not an agreement to honor your request.
- Applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.